Location: Atlanta, GA
Atlanta-based Tip Top Cocktails, an independent brand that produces classic cocktails in tiny cans, is one of the leaders in the #1 fastest growing adult beverage category. The team is looking for a candidate who can be on the front lines of customer communication, mixing and mingling with all the good people who enjoy a good cocktail.
Tip Top’s ideal Community Manager candidate must love engaging with people, in both digital and IRL situations, on behalf of the brand. They must have advanced ninja skills on all social media platforms in order to engage the community, publish content, optimize tactics to get the highest engagement, manage incoming comments & inquiries and develop new relationships with customers, brands and personalities. This person should feel like every conversation they have on behalf of the brand - over email, social or in-person - is an opportunity to delight and make someone a lifelong Tip Top fan & advocate.
- Dive deep into all relevant platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) every day to ensure that the brand is responding to every single comment, mention and direct message as a genuine, authentic human person would.
- Develop social calendar and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments and partners for social calendar planning & appropriate assets
- Inform creative needs for social media based on week-to-week performance and new trends in the space.
- Establish presence on Reddit by creating and publishing content while engaging with subreddit communities such as r/cocktails and r/delta
- Build Tip Top’s influencer program including strategy, discovery and identification (micro and macro), relationship management and execution
- Develop and establish performance and measurement benchmarks for each platform. Track data from Google Analytics and social media platforms and provide weekly analytics reports
- Capture short video and photo content at events and on day-to-day basis to support year-round brand messaging priorities.
- Attend B2B and consumer-facing events to capture content and post real-time event coverage.
Community Management & Customer Service
- Maintain the firstname.lastname@example.org email account by responding to customer inquiries and forwarding inbound inquiries to appropriate parties
- Monitor the email@example.com email account which is managed by the customer support team of our ecommerce partner AccelPay to keep a finger on the pulse of all ecomm-related support inquiries and ensure comms from AP are consistent with the Tip Top brand
- Keep FAQs updated in order to ensure answers to customer inquiries are helpful, accurate and consistently on-brand.
- Track, organize and report all customer service incidents for use internally and with retail partners
- Provide weekly updates to the Tip Top team regarding successes, challenges and what’s ahead for community building and management
- Gets a thrill from delighting customers to no end, especially when they show up in a surly mood.
- Proficient in and excited by diving deep into all relevant platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Full time position based in Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 2 years customer service or social media experience
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Understand how to measure performance metrics and optimize accordingly
- Assist in the fulfillment of media, influencer and business development packages
- Staff in-person sampling events at least once a month as needed. These will often take place outside of standard business days and hours.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flex PTO Policy
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team of people who collectively are changing the landscape of the alcoholic beverage industry
CONTACT US WITH A RESUME AND COVER LETTER at firstname.lastname@example.org