Field Marketing Representative - Atlanta, GA
ABOUT THE ROLE
Atlanta-based Tip Top Cocktails, an independent company that produces tiny, delicious canned cocktails, is one of the leaders in the #1 fastest growing adult beverage category. Tip Top’s ideal Field Marketing Representative will be responsible for ensuring that Tip Tip Cocktails is well represented in the vibrant music, arts and culinary scene of Atlanta, GA and beyond.
- Atlanta based
- At least 25 years old
- 10-20 hours a week
- You’re a fun, energetic, and outgoing person tapped into the culture of your city
- Experience as a bartender or in the hospitality industry preferred
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel within your city
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Involved in the local art, food & beverage and music scene in Atlanta
- Offer comfortable, fun and informative cocktail tastings at events
- Engage with entertainment, food and beverage trade and train staff on how to serve the product
- Generate brand awareness through storytelling and providing positive experiences
- Retrieve and organize product and merchandise items for markets, concerts, festivals, etc
- Responsible for set up and breakdown of event
- Identify and pursue opportunities for brand visibility in Atlanta’s music, art and culinary scene and work with the Tip Top marketing and sales teams for execution.
- $25 per hour
Tip Top is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Tip Top is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Tip Top employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION? PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO JOBS@TIPTOPCOCKTAILS.COM
Consistent with EEOC guidance, this position requires that you must provide proof of the COVID-19 vaccination unless you are eligible for an exemption.