Sales Specialist (Atlanta, GA)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Atlanta-based Tip Top Cocktails, an independent company that produces a line of tiny, delicious, canned cocktails, is one of the leaders in the #1 fastest growing adult beverage category. The team is looking for a multi-dimensional candidate to play a role in driving awareness, trial, advocacy, and overall sales trends across the greater Atlanta area.
Tip Top’s ideal Sales Specialist will be responsible for managing existing and new distribution, growing velocity per outlet, executing placements and programs across the off and on premise channels, brand education and activity reporting. Experience working in a high growth and fast-paced environment will be extremely helpful. A strong work ethic, high professional standards, and a proven track record of getting things done independently are essential for this role. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, fun-loving, scrappy individual with an eye for detail.
- Deliver the sales plan and targets across the greater Atlanta area – reporting to the Regional Sales Manager (or whomever else the company may appoint as your line manager in the future)
- Manage existing retail business with a focus on driving re-buys, executing against Tip Top’s quality merchandising standards, and adding new items over time
- Expand physical availability of Tip Top by adding new stores and new points of distribution
- Collaborate with retailers, trade marketing partners, and the local distributor to put velocity driving mechanisms in place such as POS, display units, samplings, and menu placements (where legal)
- Create, maintain, and grow an active list of local events for possible participation; events will sometimes require Sales Specialist execution and may fall on weekends
- Aggregate weekly/monthly activity and performance data, to be shared and socialized internally as well as with the local distributor
- Conduct retail pricing surveys as required by manager
- Manage local sales budget within the parameters provided by your manager
- Ability to travel up to 10% overnight
- 2+ years experience as a sales rep or brand ambassador (either agency, distributor, or supplier), or similar role
- A highly collaborative team player and self-starter willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done with a no-task-too-small, no-task-too-big approach
- Passionate and curious about cocktail culture
- Excited about navigating a hyper-growth, rapidly changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Meticulous organizational skills with attention to detail, logic and follow-through
- Reliable and professional with the ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Comfortable working in G Suite (sheets, docs, slides) or MS Office and learning new software’s as necessary
- Super serious about your work (without taking yourself too seriously)
- Respectful, humanistic, honest, and constructive
- Driver’s license and own a reliable vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Vaccination card to COVID-19 maintained following CDC guidelines.
- Start-up or early-stage company experience
- Relationships and understanding of the 3-tier system
- Worked on CPG brand launches previously
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Vehicle stipend
- Flex PTO Policy
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team of people who collectively are changing the landscape of the alcoholic beverage industry
Tip Top is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Tip Top is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Tip Top employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION? PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO JOBS@TIPTOPCOCKTAILS.COM
Consistent with EEOC guidance, this position requires that you must provide proof of the COVID-19 vaccination unless you are eligible for an exemption.