Sales Specialist - Northern California
Location: Northern California
Tip Top’s Sales Specialist will be responsible for managing existing retailer relationships, building new distribution, growing velocity per outlet, executing in-store tastings, conducting brand education sessions, and working with a local distributor team to deliver collective business goals.
Experience working in a high growth, fast-paced environment will be extremely helpful. A strong work ethic, high professional standards, and a proven track record of successfully getting things done independently are essential for this role. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, fun-loving, scrappy individual with a history of wins and eye for detail.
- Expand physical availability of Tip Top by adding new stores and points of distribution
- Execute against strategic sales imperatives in accordance with Tip Top’s quality merchandising standards
- Schedule and conduct in-store samplings to drive consumer trial, consideration, and conversion
- Regularly work with distributor sales personnel to support the expansion of Tip Top on their routes
- Conduct retail pricing surveys as required by manager
- Create, maintain, and grow an active list of local events for possible participation; events will sometimes require Sales Specialist execution and may fall on weekends
- Recap and report your activity on a weekly and monthly basis to your line manager
- Manage local sales budget within the parameters provided by your manager
- Ability to travel up to 10% overnight
- 2+ years experience as a Sales Rep or Brand Ambassador (from an agency, distributor, or supplier),
- A highly collaborative team player and self-starter willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done with a no-task-too-small, no-task-too-big approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management
- Meticulous organizational skills with attention to detail, logic, and follow-through
- Reliable and professional with the ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Comfortable working in G Suite, MS Office and learning new software as necessary
- Super serious about your work (without taking yourself too seriously)
- Respectful, humanistic, honest, and constructive
- Driver’s license and own a reliable vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Vaccination card to COVID-19 maintained following CDC guidelines.
- Start-up or early-stage company experience
- Solid understanding of the 3-tier system
- Worked on CPG brand launches previously
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Vehicle stipend
- Flex PTO Policy
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team of people who collectively are changing the landscape of the alcoholic beverage industry
Tip Top is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Tip Top is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Tip Top employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION? PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO JOBS@TIPTOPCOCKTAILS.COM
Consistent with EEOC guidance, this position requires that you must provide proof of the COVID-19 vaccination unless you are eligible for an exemption.