Whiskey, Vermouth, Red Bitters
LIMITED SMALL BATCH RELEASE
When you want a cocktail that's going to encourage adventure with a twist of the unexpected, reach for a Boulevardier.
Sure, it’s whiskey's answer to a Negroni but this cult classic is so much more. The whiskey’s caramel notes perfectly match the toasted orange peel and baking spice in our red bitters and sweet vermouth, making for a smooth and rich cocktail experience.
NOTE: This limited release is not available for subscription orders
Dried cherry, tobacco, orange and grapefruit zest, baking spice.
"The Boulevardier is a cult classic for a reason. The Negroni and Boulevardier are close relatives but while the Negroni shines as an aperitif, the Boulevardier is the perfect after dinner evening cocktall and certainly more suited to cooler weather"Miles Macquarrie, Kimball House
- NKNatalie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayoutstanding
I'm sure it's not hard to make a Boulevardier, but frankly, these are so perfect and easy, why would I learn?
- JMJonathan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe best one yet!
I love all of Tip Top’s cocktails but the boulevardier is the best one yet, perfectly balanced and delicious.
- ASAmanda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
It's our favorite, so far.
- PCPatrick C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTook a shot, literally ! It was Great !
Great flavors in a great cocktail !
- WHWesley H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
The flavors are pure and play on the palette in a magnificent way. Incredible!!
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.