Vodka, Counter Culture Espresso, Vanilla
A COLLABORATIVE COCKTAIL WITH
KEEP THE PARTY GOING
Good news: you haven’t traveled back to the ‘90s. Better news: the Espresso Martini is back. Ours is strong and smooth, with a hint of vanilla. It boasts a delicious complexity from our coffee pals at Counter Culture. This is a drink that keeps the party going—or starts one from scratch.
Roasted Coffee, Vanilla Bean, Rich and Smooth
“The Espresso Martini is really great. I love how coffee-forward it is. It really highlights the beans. Tip Top & Counter Culture nailed it.”Oset Babur, Senior Drinks Editor at Food & Wine Magazine
- TFTony F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent Tip Top Espresso Martinis!
These are amazing!! Tastes great topped off with Bourbon Cream! Please encourage Delta Airlines to add them back to their flights. In the meantime, we will enjoy these on our martini nights.
- JSJerry S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVery Nice!!
Expresso Martini's are a Super after dinner beverage!!
- AKAmruta K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJust add garnish
Open the can, shake the shaker, pour and add a coffee bean. This cocktail is very enjoyable and delicious.
- CCCaroline C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIt's Legit!
The trick I've found with this one is to pour it into a shaker of ice, shake it for a minute or two, and then strain it into a coupe so it gets that nice foam. Identical to what you'd pay $15 at a bar.
- MBMarissa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTasty & Potent
The taste is amazing, not too sweet - and you definitely feel the espresso
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.