Dry Gin, Vermouth, Red Bitters
Bright orange and grapefruit with fresh juniper and a juicy, yet bitter, finish.
“A Negroni is a perfect drink as far as I'm concerned. It's three liquors that I'm not particularly interested in but put them together with a slice of orange. It works.”Anthony Bourdain
- BMBryan M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCan’t Be From A Can
This rivals any Negroni I have ordered at any restaurant or that I have made at home. I’m honestly not sure that I could tell the difference between Tip Top’s and one made ‘fresh.’
- PCPatrick C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat Negroni’s
Wife loves the Negroni’s
- TBThomas B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoNegronis are great!
I've gotten these negronis several times and love the flavor! They are better that some of the negronis ive gotten at restaurants.
- MKMary K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect
Love the cocktail Negroni for the Friday Happy Hour here where I live. I look forward to having my special drink and visiting with my neighbors. Thank you for the really great cocktail and the most efficient ordering and delivery service.
- JCJulie Cohen W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect
This is a winner. I’ve had other canned cocktail Negronis and this so far superior. My favorite!
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.